Hi Emily! My little kids bed is a bink bed from IKEA. But the fun part is that you can clip a tent over the top of the bunk. That is what that is. The tent was only 10$! I couldn't pass it up! xoxoxo
Brian and I have been married for 7 years now and have three rambunctious little kids that keep us constantly on our toes. We shamelessly love to share every little hilarious comment out of their mouths and I love capturing all their silliness through my lens. This blog is just one more way in which we can do just that!
6 comments:
He is seriously so CUTE!!!
Emily- He is so darling!! Hey you can totally borrow my book if you want to!! I will for sure check out the recomendation! Thanks
oh so sweet!!!!!!! love little boys to death what would we ever do without the GQ poses?
So so super cute! You guys certainly make cute boys...even if they are trouble makers! :)
Emily- Hey Ryan's mom was wondering if you were still doing hair?? She just wanted me to ask- Let me know- Thanks Em
Hi Emily! My little kids bed is a bink bed from IKEA. But the fun part is that you can clip a tent over the top of the bunk. That is what that is. The tent was only 10$! I couldn't pass it up! xoxoxo
Post a Comment