After attempting to walk the temple grounds on Sunday(closed for conference weekend) we hit Sea World on Monday.
Tuesday was the Zoo and then the beach. David's friend Nicole and her family were there too so we met up with them at Sea World and on Tuesday they were nice enough to let us come to their Hotel which was on the beach. The fun never stopped.









5 comments:
Brian and Family,
Thanks for the post the other week Brian, its good to hear from you. Its great that you have two boys, they look like a lot of fun and good kids. I've only got a few weeks left before Amy is due with our first boy. Elly is 20 months old now. We are living in Phoenix now and will probably be here a while. If you are ever in the area you and your family are always invited. I just saw Chris Burke the other week, I visited him in Boise, he's got a two year old son the they are expecting a girl.
Thanks for dropping a post.
Wszystiego Najlepszego (I hope I spelled that right)
Later
Andrew Bang
Emily!!! Cute, cute, CUTE pics of your family!!! Looks like life is going extremely well for you and your family these days. =)
I am so glad you guys had such a good time. I wish we could have been there. Your pictures look awesome!!
HOw fun! I love the San Diego temple. It is one of my favorites!!
What a fun memory to have with your little family!!
I cant believe how big your kids are getting now that I never see you!!
Hope all is well!
Emily, I loved looking at your pictures. You are a great photographer! I am so happy that you were able to go to Disneyland and join us for Sea World. It was such a great time. You have the cutest boys in the world. It was so much fun spending time with you, Brian and the boys.
Post a Comment